«I WAS ALWAYS A PASSIONATE WOMAN.
LATELY, I’VE BEEN FEELING SOMEWHAT LISTLESS AT TIMES.»
ISOFLAVONES AREN’T HORMONES
WHAT ACTUALLY ARE ISOFLAVONES?
Isoflavones are purely plant-based substances with a structure similar to estrogen. At the human estrogen receptors, they can achieve both estrogen-like and antiestrogen-like effects in the body. This depends on the estrogen level and exactly which phase of the menopause the woman is in:
- If there is an estrogen deficiency, the isoflavones dock on the estrogen receptors, where they produce effects similar to the body’s own female hormones but in a diluted form.
- If the estrogen level is elevated, these receptors are occupied likewise. In this case, however, the body’s own estrogen can no longer dock on the receptors.
Isoflavones can positively influence the female body’s hormonal processes in this way. They play an important role in all three phases of menopause. It is advisable to take isoflavones right from the initial phase since they can prevent the estrogen receptors from gradually wasting away as the menopause progresses.
Isoflavones can also protect the female body from long-term effects as they can reduce the risk of osteoporosis and cardiovascular diseases, for example.:
MENOPEARL® FROM THE VERY BEGINNING
MF11RCE® IS SAFE TO TAKE LONG-TERM:
- The safety, efficacy and tolerability of MF11RCE® have been comprehensively tested and confirmed.
- MF11RCE® is of purely plant-based origin and is very well tolerated.
- The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) verifies the safety of isoflavones when taken long-term.
- Isoflavones are recommended for the treatment of menopausal symptoms by the International Menopause Society.